We are excited to announce that the studio is going to be reopening on the 27th July 2020.
Our main priority for reopening is to keep our clients and our teachers safe. We have been following government guidelines, as well as taking on board the feedback from clients
These are some of the things that we will be doing:
1. Reducing the number of clients in the studio at any time, including class occupancy. The Class occupancy has never been more than 4 and we would like to aim to get back to this size soon. However until then we will only have a maximum of 4 individuals in the space at one time. Therefore keeping within current government guidelines.
2. Social distancing: there will be no hands on from the teachers and clients will be spaced at least 1+ meters apart from each other. Where possible 2m distance will be enforced.
3. We are creating a portable screen this will be for extra PPE. This unit will be moveable so can be either between the apparatus to separate clients or between the instructor and the clients depending on the situation at hand. However there has been a delay in sourcing the PVC screening so this will be implemented as soon as feasible.
4. Each clients temperature will be taken with a handsfree thermometer and your temperature will be logged so that we can ensure all the guidelines have been met.
5. We have enhanced cleaning measures which will be done between every single session in the studio. Allocated time has been allowed between sessions for cleaning.
6. Teachers will be required to wear visors or masks; clients may want to wear face coverings when walking through the building and into the studio until you are on your own apparatus. It is not compulsory (or advised) to wear the mask when you are working out.
7. Everyone entering the studio must sanitise their hands before the session and sanitise their own equipment after the session. There will be a sanitising station in and outside of the studio.
8. We advise clients bring their own water bottles, water dispenser will be still in situ but the glasses are no longer allowed.
9. We also now ask all users of StudiQ to wear clean socks whilst participating in exercise in the studio. The studio can provide a pair of generic sticky socks at £5 per pair or they sticky socks can be bought from any sports equipment provider or Amazon. Toesox are a popular brand, also worth noting I have found most gents prefer what’s sold as trampoline socks as they seem more comfortable for a larger foot.
What can you do?
Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household have any Covid-related symptoms and give us 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel.
No clothing, shoes & bags will be permitted in the studio, please use the hooks and shoe stand provided outside. However most have their phon and water bottle these may be brought with you into the studio, but kept out of the main space where possible.
Arrive ready for the session, and as close to the start time as possible this way the cleaning protocols and schedule can be expedited in a timely manner.
During this time, it is in our best interest to ensure that everyone has the best visit possible and feels comfortable when at the StudiQ Pilates studio so lets do this together and get ourselves moving again. If you have any questions about the above, then please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here for email link.